This Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) governs your usage of the www.vip-ibc.com website. Unless otherwise indicated, capitalized terms not defined in this document shall bear the definitions set out in our general terms. By using or applying for use of the Platform (www.vip-ibc.com), you agree to abide by the terms of this AUP, which is incorporated into any agreement between you and BET-IBC.
Prohibited Uses - Overview
You may use the Platform only for lawful purposes. You may not use it:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm anyone, including minors, or in any manner which will, or is likely to, infringe the personal rights of others;
- in any manner that will, or is likely to, infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others;
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam);
- in connection with any defamatory, indecent, obscene, offensive, threatening or abusive conduct or activity;
- to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, bots, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware; or
- in any way that is inconsistent with our Terms.
Without prejudice to the generality of the principles set out above, unacceptable use includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- use which causes damage, detriment or disruption to our business, including the Platform, and/or the business or activities of our clients, or which may generate or create any liability for us or our clients.
- use of the Platform to manipulate a market in a way that is linked to a sports event that is played to a completely or partially pre-determined result (i.e. usage attached to match-fixing).
- use of the Platform to bet against any sports team in which, either directly or indirectly, you have an interest, e.g. as employee, director, chairman or shareholder.
- use of any methods or techniques for extracting data from the Platform without our consent (e.g. data scraping or data mining).
- deceptive practices or ways of working.
- actions that restrict or inhibit anyone in their use or enjoyment of the Platform.
- causing or attempting to cause security breaches or disruptions of Internet communications (e.g. accessing data to which you are not an intended recipient, or logging into a server or account that you are not expressly authorized to access).
- executing any form of network monitoring that will intercept data not intended for you.
- circumventing user authentication or security of any host, network or account.
- interfering with or denying service to any user (e.g., denial of service attack).
- using any program/script/command, or sending messages of any kind, designed to interfere with, or to disable, a user's terminal session.
- furnishing false or incorrect data of any kind.
- sending junk mail or other advertising material to individuals who did not specifically request such material.
- exporting or re-exporting data or content in violation of export or import laws or without all required approvals, licenses and exemptions.
BET-IBC will determine, at its discretion, whether there has been a breach of this AUP by you. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take any action that we deem appropriate.
Failure to comply with this AUP constitutes a material breach of the Terms, and may result in employment of any or all of the following actions:
- immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use the Platform.
- immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any data, content or other material provided by you.
- dispatch of a warning to you.
- legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- further legal action against you.
- disclosure of such information to law enforcement and other regulatory authorities.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this AUP. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Changes to this Policy
We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page without prior notice. It is therefore your responsibility to check this policy from time to time to ensure that you agree with it, and your continued use of the Platform and the Software will be deemed to be your acceptance of any changes we may make to this policy.
Waiver and Severance
Any failure or delay in exercising or enforcing this policy shall not constitute a waiver of either this policy or of any other right or remedy
If you have any questions concerning compliance with this AUP, please contact BET-IBC at firstname.lastname@example.org